Sweep away the mundane - your creativity carriage awaits!
My Paper Pumpkin by Stampin' Up! is a new monthly project kit program that anyone (even you) can enjoy!
I'm Paper Pumpkin . . .
I come to your door each month (a fully decked-out creativity carriage).
I'll help you escape your life with some paper fun.
I come in a sweet box
All the stamps, ink, paper, and accessories to create pinable projects.
Stuff like cards, journals, decor, and more!
We're your paper fairy godmother (without the white hair). We're your creativity problem-solvers. We design, color, measure, cut it all for you.IT'S EASY TO GET STARTED
Sign up for the program by visiting www.mypaperpumpkin.com
Click "Get It" or "Join Here"
- Complete the online form
- Select quantity for the monthly program
- Create your ID & password
- Enter your shipping information
- Provide your payment information
- Select me as your demonstrator (Shelley Harpur, Richmond Hill, ON L4B 1W1)
- Thank you for choosing me as your demonstrator!
A FREE GIFT IN YOUR VERY FIRST KIT
The Welcome Kit is the very first Paper Pumpkin kit you will receive in your first month of membership. The Welcome Kit includes a free gift-a clear acrylic "D" block!
Of course, you'll want to know more. So here's the nitty gritty:
- Program starts shipping March 15th (with the welcome kit shown above)
- Each month we'll send you a unique, surprise kit with a project-cards, journals, décor, and more! (We've even color-coordinated, measured, and cut everything for you!)
- Each kit includes stamps, ink, paper, and accessories-everything but adhesive.
- Each kit gives you a 30-minute creativity escape.
- We will ship your Paper Pumpkin on or around the 15th of the month.
- You need to sign up for a kit by the 10th of the month to get that month's kit. If you sign up on the 11th of the month, your first kit will come the next month. (Let's say you sign up on May 10th, we'll send your kit around May 15th. If you sign up on May 11th, we'll send your first kit around June 15th.)
- A Paper Pumpkin membership is $19.95 per month (and shipping is included!)
NOTE SURE YOU WANT TO COMMIT? JUST TRY IT!
Starting in early March, Stampin' Up! will offer a Try-It kit if you'd like to try Paper Pumpkin for one month. See the Try It Kit below. Learn more.
QUESTIONS? Check out the FAQ's below:
Q: When Will I Receive my first kit?A: If you sign up by March 10th, your first kit (the Welcome Kit) will be shipped around March 15th.
Q: When Will I Be Billed?
A: Your credit card will be charged as soon as your Paper Pumpkin ships. You will get an e-mail notifying you that your card has been charged.
Q: What comes in my Paper Pumpkin?
A: It's a surprise each month—anticipation for the surprise is seriously half the fun! No worries, though, you'll have everything you need to complete the project: paper, stamps, ink, accessories, and more! (You will need your own adhesive.)
Q: Is my subscription on auto renew?
A: Yes, your subscription is on auto renew. However, you can skip a month or cancel at any time. Simply log on to your account on www.mypaperpumpkin.com and click skip a month before the 10th of the month in order to skip the Paper Pumpkin for that month. If you click skip a month on the 11th of the month, you will receive that month's Paper Pumpkin and not receive the following month's Paper Pumpkin.
MORE QUESTIONS? Customers may email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit: www.mypaperpumpkin.com to sign up today
Don't forget: If you are my customer, please be sure to choose me,
Shelley Harpur, Richmond Hill, ON L4B 1W1
as your demonstrator during the ordering process.
(It's the last step, after entering your payment information).