Jan 26, 2015

Christmas Card Recap

I realized that I never posted pictures of any Christmas cards I made this year! The school council at my son's school ran a Grade 8 fundraiser selling greeting cards for Christmas. We sold modern and traditional Christmas cards. Here are a few pictures of some of the designs! I had over 150 cards to make within the week, so it was busy but we made a good dent in the fundraising plan!

 This one uses Wisteria Wonder, Silver Glimmer Paper and Whisper White, and the Ornamental Pine stamp set. The pinecone images are covered in Dazzling Diamonds glitter.

This card has a base of Baked Brown Sugar, with a Lost Lagoon layer and Very Vanilla. The stamp is from Seasonally Scattered, and the ribbon accent contains our Natural Chevron ribbon, Lost Lagoon taffeta ribbon and Gold Sequin trim.
 
 Here's a cute card using the Get Your Santa On stamp set, with Crumb Cake, Real Red and Whisper White card stock. I used our Cherry Cobbler Blendabilities to colour in the Santa image.

 I used some retired stamps on this card: Snowflake Soiree and Greetings of the Season. The colours are Wisteria Wonder, Elegant Eggplant and Very Vanilla.

 This is a cute card using the specialty sheets from All Is Calm DSP. The sentiment is from Mingle All The Way, and I cut out the stars using the Stars Framelits.

 This card is so simple to recreate! The card base is Blackberry Bliss with a layer of Gold Foil card stock. Another layer of Blackberry Bliss is stamped with the Dotty Angles stamp set in Gold Encore ink, and the sentiment (retired) is from the Greetings of the Season stamp set.

 Here's another card using the Snowflake Soiree stamp set. I used the emboss resist technique and sponged around the snowflakes in Island Indigo, Coastal Cabana and Pool Party. A few sequins, some silver glimmer paper and a sentiment from Good Greetings finished the card off.

 Check back later this week for some more of my Christmas cards! I'll also have some samples using new Occasions catalogue and Sale-A-Bration goodies :)

Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment