Jun 7, 2012

Summer butterflies

First of all, apologies for my long absence! I’ve been swamped creating challenges for Sudsol and life has been crazy these last few weeks!

There are some beautiful butterfly stamps in the new catalogue, and a matching punch to go with them! Sadly, I didn’t place my order until a couple of days ago, so I used a stamp set that reappeared this year in the catalogue, and the Summer Smooches DSP which we were able to order as a sneak peek item in April.

IMG00310

The picture is blurry, sorry about that, but I will upload a cleaner version as soon as I can. The colours are Island Indigo, Lucky Limeade and Whisper White, with the DSP patterns containing Daffodil Delight.  The stamps are from ‘Kindness Matters’ and ‘Bring On The Cake’.

Thanks for looking!

Shelley

No comments:

Post a Comment