May 18, 2012

Inspiration and motivation

I wanted to make myself a card (yes, just for me!) to inspire me and keep me focused. I am loving the new Summer Smooches DSP that will be in the new catalogue, so I started with that. I also love the look of banners and flags that are so trendy in papercrafting right now, so this is what I came up with:

P5180617

I then decided to see what it looked like in a frame I had in my craft room, it was a multi-layer glass one that I’ve been hanging on to for a while for ‘the right project’. Once I got this finished, I realised my mother-in-law would love it, so this one will go to her. She needs it as much as I do :)

P5180610

Products I used:
Stamps: Pursuit of Happiness
Cardstock: Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry
DSP: Summer Smooches DSP
Embellishments: Daffodil Delight 1/4” Grosgrain Ribbon

Thanks for looking!

Shelley

1 comment:

  1. I love the way this looks as framed art! So pretty with all those layered banners too.

    ReplyDelete