Feb 27, 2012

Vintage Sale-a-Bration!

While procrastinating on exam prep yesterday, I decided to make a card with a colour combo and sketch that popped into my head a few days ago (this is why there should always be a random scrap of paper and pen in the car!). I didn’t have Basic Gray ribbon, so I switched to Always Artichoke, and to complement it I changed my imagined pinks (Regal Rose and Pretty in Pink) to Calypso Coral.

I used 4 different Sale-a-Bration products in this card! The brad, both stamp sets and the DSP are all products you can get for free with a $60 order!

P2270339

And the reason why all this popped into my head in the first place…

P2270337

…this flower! The brad is Very Vanilla and Calypso Coral, and the ribbon is Always Artichoke Seam Binding. I heat set the ribbon to keep the shape.

Thanks for looking!

 

Shelley

No comments:

Post a Comment