Feb 8, 2012

Preparing for Regionals

Some of my Team S.T.I.C sidelines will be travelling this month to Stampin’ Up’s Spring Regional event in Columbus, Ohio. Sadly I will not be able to join them, but I will be sending some swaps along, and getting some beautiful samples from other demonstrators back!
I decided to take a look through some of the cards I’ve made, to give me some inspiration for my swap card. I’m thinking of using the ‘I Dig You’ set, since I want to use something from the current IB&C, rather than something from the mini that I expect will retire in March, and may or may not come back.
Birthday 3 I Dig You Big Top Birthday
The first one was CASEd from a sample I saw online somewhere, and the second is an original design. I would have to alter the first one as I don’t have enough of the DSP for many swaps, but would probably use an embossing folder and sand the dots or ink up the folder with some craft ink. I would also change out the buttons, probably making my own with a circle punch and some Crystal Effects.The second card is simple, and doesn’t use many embellishments, but it may be a little too simple.

The other sets that are ‘in the running’ are ‘Fox and Friends’, and ‘Button Button’, both sets I haven’t use in a while.



Thanks for reading!
Shelley

1 comment:

  1. Hi There Shelley,

    Thank you for visiting my little old blog,

    Love Jenny x

    ReplyDelete