Feb 21, 2012

Love and marriage…

A customer asked me to hold a wedding and anniversary card class for her this week. At first I was worried about being able to come up with 10 different ideas for wedding-themed cards, but after sitting at my desk and trying out different ideas, I managed to come up with quite a few.

This one uses the Manhattan Flowers embossing folder, Wisteria Wonder ruffled ribbon and our basic pearls – a must for wedding cards! Colours are Blushing Bride, Whisper White and Wisteria Wonder. The stamp is from Word Play, and the circle is punched with the 1-3/4” punch, tied onto the ribbon with white Bakers Twine.

happy-i-do-day




We are half way through Sale-a-Bration, so if you haven’t earned your free goodies yet, what are you waiting for?? Every $60 order earns a free product.

I hope you are having a great week, and get to fit some stamping into your schedule!


Thanks for reading,
 
Shelley

No comments:

Post a Comment