Feb 2, 2012

Let’s do a monthly catch-up!

Since I seem to have disappeared for the latter part of January, let’s catch up on what I’ve been up to! I’ll post a card a day for the next week; if you’d like measurements, email me and I’ll be happy to send them to you!

On January 17, I held a card class on Pop-Ups and Fancy Folds with a dear customer of mine. We did 5 cards, 2 pop-ups and 3 different folds.  P1240214 

This card uses the new SAB designer paper, Everyday Enchantment. The colours in this design are Very Vanilla and Riding Hood Red, and I layered this on a piece of Basic Black card stock, leaving a 1/4” border. I stamped the background using the small flower from the Flight of the Butterfly stamp set. For the front, I also punched out shapes using the Full Heart punch and Modern Label punches in Riding Hood Red, and stamped my sentiment onto Whisper White, then punched that out using the Word Window punch. These were popped up on dimensionals.

For the inside, I used my Word Window punch on a Whisper White layer and made a little ‘pop-up layer’. I stamped the matching sentiment from Petite Pairs on a strip of Whisper White, and on the end I put a 1-3/8” scallop circle punched out of our silver glimmer paper, with 3 hearts from the Heart to Heart punch punched again from Riding Hood Red.

Don’t forget that it’s Sale-a-Bration, which means you get a free product from the SAB brochure for every $60 in product you buy! If you were to buy any two of the punches I used, a pack of cardstock and a SNAIL adhesive, you would qualify to get the Designer Series Paper for FREE!

Visit my website for more information or to place an order. Remember to check my Events page while you’re there!

 

Shelley

No comments:

Post a Comment