Feb 13, 2012

Fit for a Valentine

Tomorrow is ‘the day’ when we show our loved ones how much we love them. Sadly, mine leaves for a business trip at 4am, but I know he’ll have his case packed tonight so I’m hoping to pop a few little surprises in there  when I get home. We’ll celebrate properly when he gets home.

Usually we don’t so much for Valentine’s day, but I’m beginning to think it’s important to set aside some time; we get so caught up in everything else going on that usually, the relationship with our other halves is the first thing to suffer.

This is one of the cards I’m going to give to hubby:

IMG00056

I made this one for a team swap in January, we were using all products from the Sale-a-Bration brochure (we’re half-way through, if you haven’t gotten your free SAB items yet, contact me or visit my website!

Have a great Valentines day with your honey!

 

Thanks for reading!

Shelley

No comments:

Post a Comment