Feb 26, 2012

Enchanted Sale-a-Bration

I am loving the new products that are available for Sale-a-Bration. Along with some current catalogue merchandise, there are exclusive stamp sets, ribbon and designer paper.

I made this quick project for an upcoming Wedding card class. It uses the Everyday Enchantment paper, along with the Fresh Vintage stamp set. I added a sentiment from Petite Pairs, and layered the oval and scallop oval punches to make the sentiment pop.

IMG00125

You could easily step this card up with some ribbon, pearls or rhinestones, or even a punched border along the side. Or all three ideas!

If you’re interested in attending this, or any other class with me, visit my Stampin’ Up! website and go to my ‘Events’ page. If you bring a friend, there will be an exclusive, extra project for both of you!

 

Thanks for reading!

Shelley

No comments:

Post a Comment