Aug 10, 2011

Come stamp with me!

I tried to do a video tutorial of the tri-fold shutter cards, except I didn't think it would take me so long. I wanted to go through the process step-by-step rather than having everything pre-cut, so the video ended up rather longer than I expected.

However, I think it turned out pretty ok, apart from my Crystal Effects being jammed up, my husband walking in, etc, lol. So set aside half an hour, grab some paper (you will need a 12" x 5-1/2" base, and a sheet of DSP and Whisper White or Very Vanilla), and stamp with me!

Sometimes I get frustrated watching tutorials online as I have to keep pausing and going back, maybe I'm solving my own problem! I'd love to get your thoughts and ideas on this video, and on the concept in general!

Untitled from Shelley Harpur on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment