Jul 18, 2011

Playing catch-up





I cased these Get Well cards from someone (sorry, I didn't pay attention to where I saw them!) and switched up the ribbin placement. This one uses the Paisley Petals DSP and the Pear Pizzazz DSP from the In Color paper stack.

Since we finally got a new camera, I've been able to move photos off my phone and onto my computer. I hope to post them all soon, although I won't swarm you with too many at once! Sadly, some of the sets are now retired. Here a a few recent projects:






This was a gift for my son's SK teacher. I used Rose Red and Whisper White cardstock, Circle Circus and Big Deal alphabet (retired), and Early Espresso, Rose Red, Perfect Plum, Marina Mist and Baja Breeze inks. I also embossed the folder front and used the scallop trim edge punch and 1-3/4" scallop circle punches, Rose Red seam binding and the sponge daubers :)

This I made with the matchbox die, and Blushing Bride DSP from the 6" x 6" stack (also retired). Turned out pretty cute!


No comments:

Post a Comment