Mar 8, 2011

Month of crafting mayhem!

March is shaping up to be a very busy month, in terms of birthdays, anniversaries and baby showers to plan for! I sat the family down on Sunday evening hoping to get a few cards cranked out, but one kid only wanted to draw cars and rocket ships on the scrap paper, and the other one was too fussy to even sit down, so I ended up holding him and trying to stop him from tearing and eating everything around him. DH actually made a cute and simple card, but I think his aim was to get something done, not to enjoy the process :o(

I have a double baby shower this weekend for my sisters-in-law, so I am making guest books for each of them out of mini scrapbook albums. I bought a couple of 6" x 6" books at Walmart, they came with some patterned paper inside and since I needed double the pages, I bought a second album and just added the insides to the first books.

I'm really looking forward to the arrival of the UPS man tomorrow, I placed a huge order on March 1st and 2 of the 3 boxes are due tomorrow. Unfortunately the Big Shot only shipped today, so I won't be able to use the embossing folders I was hoping to on this weekend's projects, but hopefully it will get here soon.

I will add pics when I can, I'm hoping to finish guest book #1 tonight so tomorrow I will get photos, and book 2 will be done by Thursday (I hope!). Apologies for the size of the photos, the formatting gets really weird when I try to change it! This is one of the albums I did (non-SU!), I forgot to take photos of the second one :(







No comments:

Post a Comment