Jan 28, 2011

Late night quickie...


I just whipped this card up quickly (so I could get something done today!) and wanted to get it posted. Cardstock is SU textured Melon Mambo with some black cardstock from Michaels, 5/8" black satin ribbon from somewhere, and black brads which I believe are Making Memories. They're about 3/8". The stamps are Hero Arts acrylics, CL35I, Friends. The little stamp on the back is from the same set. Inks are black and white from a local dollar store.

I left the inside blank, even though it was my intention to 'Love Day' it up. I think it could work for a variety of occasions.

 I realised while I was photographing it that it matches my sideboard 'toppings' pretty well. That makes me happy :o)




P.S. I apologize for the crappy quality of my photos. My only camera is the one on my phone so it's not ideal at the best of times!

No comments:

Post a Comment